Sunday, 21 December 2014

Just thank you...

Time seems a bit stacked against us all this week with so much to do but just wanted to say quickly how much I appreciate all your kind thoughts after my last post. 
It is comforting to know I'm not going crazy and other people have a sense of where I'm at - I've lost count of the times I've been told to just 'get out there' (not ready to do that yet!) so your empathy, words and virtual hugs was overwhelming. 
I am doing ok I think and guess time will do its thing eventually. 
Happy Christmas all, have a lovely week and a perfect start to a brand New Year.

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Good Christmas and hopefully a positive New Year. You just go at your own pace and see what happens! Suzy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a Happy Christmas Sandra and a very Happy New Year. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a happy Christmas & more settled year ahead. It must be hard at this time of the year especially. Wishing you happiness and peace of mind xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love to read your thoughts.