Monday 31 May 2021

Seismic shifts...


A  momentous few weeks...the arrival of my first Grandchild.Which makes me feel ancient and privileged in equal measure. And immensely proud of my son and daughter-in-law, who have had to go through challenges I wish I could have saved them from. If only my Mum could have seen him, she would have loved her Great Grandson.


This gorgeous girl was responsible for my bedraggled look in the pic above but, in fairness, rather saved my sanity over the last few weeks and has made me think maybe, just maybe, when I finally get a home again, maybe I should think about a furry companion...


She got me out, in all weathers, and allowed me to appreciate early morning dew, golden buttercups and ethereal dandelion clocks...



And when we have had blue skies...a chance to just breathe...




Life changes. Sometimes imperceptibly, at other times it feels like the earth has shifted beneath your feet. There have been a few of those in the last couple of years. Ready for some stability now. 

S x







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love to read your thoughts.